This document is an electronic record in terms of (i) Information Technology Act, 2000; (ii) the rules framed there under as applicable; and (iii) the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
For the purpose of these Terms, wherever the context so requires “You”, “Your” , “User” , " Client" shall mean any natural person who uses the Website for availing the services. The term “We”, “Us”, “Our”, “Bright Ray” shall mean the Company, Its Directors, its employees, and authorized agents that perform any services on behalf of the Company.
CHANGES TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Use of the Website is available only to persons over the age of eighteen (18). If you are a minor i.e. under the age of eighteen (18) years, you shall not register as a member of the Website and shall not sell or purchase any items on the Website, unless you are accessing this Website with parental guidance. We reserve the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to our notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of eighteen (18) years and are accessing this Website without parental consent. We will not be liable for any harm caused to you on account of any use of the Website without appropriate parental consent.
2) You may use the Website for lawful purposes only. You shall not post or transmit through the Website any material which violates or infringes the rights of others, or which is threatening, abusive, defamatory, libellous, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, contains injurious formulas, recipes, or instructions, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law.
3)You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account details at all times. Further, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
4) You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data that you submit, post or display on or via the Website. Bright Ray shall have no liability for conduct in relation to your use of our Website. You are solely responsible for any legal consequences arising out of your inappropriate use of the website.
5) You authorize Bright Ray or its representatives to contact you via email id, sms or mobile (information provided by you in your interaction with the website) to share with you promotional, informational or any other content that it deems fit.
1) The Website contains content owned or rights reserved by Bright Ray. You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Content and you will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the Content.
2) The name and logo are trademarks of Bright Ray, and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Bright Ray. In addition, all custom graphics, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Bright Ray, and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Bright Ray.
CANCELLATIONS & RESCHEDULING OF SESSIONS
You can cancel or reschedule a session booked on Bright Ray up to 24 hours before the scheduled time by requesting the same. Please refer to the Refund and Cancellation Policy for more details.
CLIENT - CONSULTANT INTERACTIONS
PRIVACY AND SECURITY
APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Name: Aroline K Tom, Email address : email@example.com
Postal Address: 011, Ground Floor, CCCIET, Mar Ivanios Vidya Nagar, Nalanchira PO, Trivandrum , Kerala 695015
Online Psychiatric Consultation
Bright Ray is providing a digital platform for its clients for online consultation with qualified Psychiatrists. However, by signing up, you consent to avail consultation via digital platforms. You agree that you know the potential risks, consequences and benefits of online consultation. You will ask a doctor or pharmacist, if you do not understand any of the information provided in the prescription. You will stop prescribed medicines in case of any adverse reaction/side effects. You will contact the psychiatrist immediately or go to the nearest registered medical practitioner for in-person consultation.
Updated on 16th October 2022